As I said, I like rock music.
I'm going to go Taste Of Chaos Japan which is one of the rock festivals in Japan next Friday.
As you know, summer sonic festivals and Fuji rock festival which are summer rock festivals are rather famous.
TOC is not so well-known in Japan.
But, my favorite band, the used will come to the show this year, so I'm really looking forward to see the show.
I'll tell you the story later<33
3 件のコメント:
Oh !
I know that you have ever been to many concerts.
I like listening to music, too.
So please tell me about your favorite songs.
>watab
I have a lot of favorite bands whose members are from America. Now, I like Catherine the best. "Light Brite" is so cool song.
Hello Kana!
Thank you for your kind comment :)
I'm glad you enjoy my blog! You have good taste as well. I look forward to reading more from you!
コメントを投稿